No More Resolutions, Just Results!
Achieving Your Dreams and Goals Just Got Easier!
This is the time of year that many people start thinking about self-improvement goals for the upcoming new year. Are you one of them?
What have you been dreaming of? Sticking to an exercise program, eating better, losing weight, getting more organized, increasing income, or improving relationships? Seems almost everyone has a goal that they swear they will finally accomplish in the upcoming year. For too many, it’s the same goal that was on their list the year before.
Despite the best of intentions, despite feeling highly motivated right now, by February most resolutions and goals are forgotten as we settle back into “life as usual” post-holiday season.
Look, I know how overwhelming it is to juggle all your professional responsibilities with your family and home, and still carve out time to pursue those things that are so important to you. Those resolutions you set need time devoted to accomplishing them. And who has the time?
You can dream all you want, but until you have a step by step manageable plan and a reasonable way to fit it into your schedule, those goals will remain just that—dreams never fulfilled.
This year, you get a chance to do it differently! If you are serious about accomplishing what matters most to you in 2019, it is time for a new approach!
Join me for an intensive 2-hour one-to-one personal coaching session to map out your road to success in 2019.
Roll up your sleeves, grab a pad and pen, and have your calendar by your side. I will teach you a step by step process to clarify and prioritize your goals, break them down into manageable steps and schedule your calendar to assure your success. Because what doesn’t get put on the calendar, doesn’t happen.
So many of my clients ask, “Ellen, do you make New Year’s Resolutions? How do you make sure you accomplish your goals every year?” I didn’t always have a good answer, but after years of experimentation and trial and error, I finally created a process that works.
I will take you through the exact process I use every year to make sure I accomplish my most important personal and professional goals. And it’s a process you can learn and use over and over again, so you too can stop making resolutions, and start getting results. And I can tell you, it feels great to set a goal and achieve it.
Here is my question to you: Are you willing to invest a couple of hours to set yourself up for a year of success in 2019?
Sign up for one of the available sessions (and they are limited!), and here’s what you will learn:
- How to review the past year to celebrate all that you did accomplish, and learn from the lessons of what got left behind in order to avoid those obstacles and move forward in the upcoming year.
- A process to clarify and prioritize the goals that are truly meaningful to you, and finally cross off all the “should” goals guilt-free.
- A formula to set no-fail goals that is exciting and empowering to work towards.
- A system to break each goal down into manageable steps that build upon each other, so overwhelm becomes a thing of the past.
- How to create a calendar to get those steps scheduled and get you into action.
- You’ll have unlimited email support from me for 30 days to keep you accountable. I promise to personally respond to every email you send.
- 30 days post our planning session, we’ll meet again for a 30-minute check-in call so I can answer any questions and make sure you are still on track.
If you are ready to turn those dreams into reality, click here to reserve your spot. I wish I had time to help everyone go through this system, but then, of course, I would never get my own goals accomplished.
There are only 10 spots open, and once they are gone, there won’t be any available until January 2020. Don’t let another year go by, and find yourself putting the same resolutions back on your list next year.
I can’t wait to help your dreams come true, and make 2019 your best year yet!